How to Fight Male Hair Loss
It’s the bane of every ageing man. Hair loss. By the time most men hit thirty they can expect to experience some form of a shifting hair cycle. This, unfortunately includes the futilities of thinning hair.
Not everything is constant in the human body though. External factors can sometimes lead men to lose their hair faster than nature intended and today we’re outlining a few of these scenarios which should help men identify which category their hair loss is falling into – alongside preventative measures you can take.
- Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Vitamin for hair loss.
- Enrich diet with protein.
- Scalp massage with essential oils.
- Avoid brushing wet hair.
- Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Rub green tea into your hair. Set your hair dryer on cool and low settings, and minimize your use of flat irons.
- Don’t dye your hair more than one or two shades its normal color: The more severe the color change, the more chemicals you require, which can make hair break.
- If you use hair gel or hair spray, don’t wait for it to dry before you comb through it, because the hair will harden and be more likely to break.
- When hair is wet, use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush, and LIGHTLY comb through hair; avoiding any pulling and tugging.
- Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing, curling or straightening. Excessive use of these tools and techniques will weaken the hair at the root level.